Senior HR Business Partner
- UK (London)
- People and Culture
- Vacancy Type
- Job Advert Description
If you are a person obsessed with employee engagement and culture; looking at everything from the way we recruit and retain talented people through to engaging them with our work and building brand advocacy amongst our people – then this may be the role for you!
As a Senior HR Business Partner at Girl Effect, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to play a key leadership role – both across the People & Culture team itself, as well as acting as a deputy to the Senior Director as and when needed.
We’re on the lookout for someone who can:
- Partner and engage with key members of the Senior Leadership Team and their business areas to provide support, guidance and challenge across a range of people issues in order to achieve our business objectives
- Understand the business and wider context, to identify people solutions and initiatives that drive performance, engagement and impact
- Lead the people elements of change activity in your business areas – structural and cultural
- Drive talent and development initiatives across the business, including people/leadership development, succession and critical role mapping
- Lead and deliver specific People projects across the business, ensuring successful delivery and adoption
- Lead the People Team; driving continuous improvement and inspiring high performance, creativity and engagement, whilst building a business focused culture
You'll need to have:
- Experience partnering and developing senior leadership teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced atmosphere where a sense of urgency has been demonstrated
- Proven ability to to manage a team
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and delivering people initiatives that have improved business performance and/or people engagement
- Great business and commercial acumen and the ability to bring this to life operationally day to day.
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in designing and facilitating team development sessions up to and including senior leadership
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law; international experience/understanding is a bonus!
- Desirable: Multi sector experience including creative, digital and not for profit
- Desirable: International experience (ideally in developing markets such as Africa and Asia)
Our Unique Culture:
We’re based in the heart of Soho and have a talented, intellectually curious team and a unique culture that we work hard to preserve. We want you to achieve your full potential and are aware that our success as an organisation depends on each of our people building strong and challenging careers that they can be proud of. Using our values as our guide, we empower our people to make a difference in every interaction with one another, and in the communities in which we work in.
A role in our people and culture team is a unique opportunity to use your head, heart and gut. It's a chance to tap into your knowledge, passion and deep experience and be a true senior business partner - working with our leadership teams to strategically impact our organisation. You’ll collaborate with talented, entrepreneurial professionals, as well as contribute meaningfully to our purpose.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and awesome pension scheme. Plus, a whole host of other soft benefits including amazing offices, a great place to work, development opportunities and a chance to work with amazing people – all for a positive cause.
- Closing Date