Senior Brand Marketer
- UK (London)
- Marketing, Brand and Digital
- Vacancy Type
- Job Advert Description
Girl Effect are looking for a Senior Brand Marketer to take the lead on major integrated campaigns and is excited about working for an amazing cause. This is a great opportunity to work across the whole portfolio of Girl Effect’s brands and at the cutting edge of the international development and media sectors.
If you have agency or in-house brand marketing experience in the creative, media, technology or third sectors and have a strong strategic aptitude and creative experience, get in touch!
What you can expect to be involved in:
- Strategically lead specific Girl Effect global brands and products
- Create content for use across Girl Effect’s owned channels and external media and social media outlets, working with partner agencies and suppliers
- Project manage creative marketing communications campaigns for a variety of stakeholder audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to devise marketing strategy
- Take responsiblity for the performance and strategic execution of Girl Effect’s corporate website and global digital channels
- Deliver marketing collateral tailored to different audience needs and deploy smart marketing techniques for building targeted awareness and influence
- Creatively communicate Girl Effect impact and learnings through owned and earned channels
- Monitor and drive Marketing Communications effectiveness and learning through regular reporting and optimisation of activities.
- Established experience in Marketing Communications, ideally with some in-house
- Track record of devising and delivering creative integrated communications campaigns in all media in the development or private sectors
- Fantastic project management skills
- Strategic thinker and planner, with great analytical skills - particularly in digital
- Proven track record in delivering high quality creative outputs and highly tuned creative judgement
- Experience working with senior leadership teams / board members
- Closing Date