Business Partner, People & Culture
- UK (London)
- People and Culture
- Vacancy Type
- Full Time
- Job Advert Description
The newly created People & Culture function (comprising HR, Recruitment & Internal Communications) is obsessed with employee engagement and culture; looking at everything from the way we recruit and retain talented people through to engaging them with our work and building brand advocacy amongst our people.
This is a new role within the team; we’re moving towards a business focused approach in our function and will act as a key interface between the P&C function and the business itself, working closely with them to understand the business context, identifying challenges and working proactively to address them. And managing the day to day things that would normally crop up! The role is fast paced, global and requires someone with the flexibility to change hats quickly.
This opportunity will speak to you if you're experienced with:
- Partnering, supporting and challenging Senior Leadership Teams and their business areas in order to achieve objectives and influence strategy
- Identifying people solutions and initiatives that drive performance, engagement and impact
- Driving talent and development initiatives across business areas, including people/leadership development, succession and critical role mapping
- Connecting the dots between business strategy and people team activities to support overall organisational success
- Driving continuous improvement and fresh thinking within teams
If this describes your skill set and background and you also have exceptional organisational skills, are a brilliant communicator and influencer and you have the ability to work at pace, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Salary package and benefits:
Competitive salary, benefits and awesome pension scheme. Plus, a whole host of other soft benefits including amazing offices, a great place to work, development opportunities and work with amazing people – all for a positive cause.
Click on the link below to see a copy of the full job brief.
- Additional Information
- Closing Date