Institutional and Corporate Philanthropy Manager
- UK (London)
- Fund Mobilisation and Philanthropy
- Vacancy Type
- Job Advert Description
Girl Effect are looking for an Institutional and Corporate Philanthropy Manager to join us and be an integral part of our growth. This exciting role is perfect for someone who has experience of managing corporate and institutional relationships.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an organisation with an amazing cause, we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect to be involved in:
- Deliver a client-style approach to managing funder relationships – including day to day relationship management, reporting, and milestone check ins
- Manage and develop a new Foundation relationship.
- Deliver research to understand the needs, interests and objectives of proposed partners, identify shared market opportunities and develop a hypothesis for areas of collaboration.
- Support the broader team in cultivating new relationships and developing business cases to secure investment.
- Design new investor plans and strategies which build on identified Girl Effect priorities and match partner interests to ensure the right objectives, programme outputs and investment for success.
- Working with a range of teams across the organisation to develop effective engagement plans, update investors on progress, establish opportunities and develop proposals.
You'll need to have
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the development field and in particular the funding landscape (in particular institutions, corporates and foundations)
- Proven experience of developing innovative fundraising plans, strategies and business cases
- Business development: proven experience of winning bids and pitches
- Project Management: able to work with and influence a range of colleagues and stakeholders in a complex environment, successfully delivering integrated outputs against a defined strategy
- Research and insight: able to employ sound research and analytical thinking to establish partnership opportunities
- Strategic thinking and design: able to work to organizational strategic priorities and design approaches for complex issues and audiences as part of partnership programmes
- Excellent written communication skills who can succinctly capture, communicate, and rally internal support for strategy and objectives
- Closing Date