Talent & Resourcing Specialist
- UK (London)
- People and Culture
- Vacancy Type
- Fixed Term Contract
- Job Advert Description
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Talent & Resourcing Specialist to join our People & Culture team in London on a 6 month contract basis.
This is a key role within our People & Culture function (comprising HR, Recruitment & Internal Communications). Our team is obsessed with employee engagement and culture; looking at everything from the way we recruit and retain talented people through to engaging them with our work and building brand engagement amongst our people.
Key to this role will be:
Finding Great Talent
- Managing full cycle, global volume recruitment campaigns
- Advising on the best sourcing approach; with a focus on proactive, direct sourcing and cost effectiveness
- creating attractive advertising campaigns that help target the right audience whilst also reflecting the content of the role and our employer brand
- Working closely with line managers to build their capabilities and drive resourcing process throughout our business
- Working in partnership with the with wider People & Culture team to embed best practice recruitment methods to support our business priorities
- Research, identify and manage external talent pools to help meet strategic resourcing needs
- Provide data for reporting, insights, trends and analysis
Making Us Better:
You'll work with the teams across our business to deliver key projects as part of our People & Culture strategy, including:
- Delivering an integrated global approach to talent management in line with our strategic objectives and values
- Building and enhancing our employer brand by proactively managing digital and social channels
- Supporting the Senior Manager, Talent & Resourcing to work cross functionally with key stakeholders on projects to embed global talent processes, talent reviews, succession planning and internal mobility strategies, so that the concepts and purpose are well understood and consistently implemented.
- Analysing and supporting with the collation of talent data and delivering insight and reports that help the business to make the right decisions about talent
- Assisting with the development and delivery of selection and assessment tools to support campaign delivery and a values based approach
- Actively managing recruitment campaigns to deliver value across time, cost and quality of hire
- Providing support with employee on-boarding and induction
- Contributing and/or leading on ad hoc project work
Key Skills and Experience:
- You’ll need to have significant experience of full life-cycle recruiting with a proven track record of delivering high quality hires with strong stakeholder satisfaction
- Experience dealing with high volume and complex recruitment campaigns
- Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building preferred supplier lists, recruitment advertising, web tools etc.)
- Having a recruitment agency background will be beneficial, as you’ll mostly be head hunting candidates directly - using job boards and social media channels to find and engage with candidates
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to provide specific examples of building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Detailed experienced of using applicant tracking systems to manage both a process but also mine as a talent database.
- Experience in facilitating talent management processes at a business or function level, using pre-defined tools and methods
- A strong awareness of brand management and the employee value proposition
We’re based in the heart of Soho and have a talented, intellectually curious team and a unique culture that we work hard to preserve. We want you to achieve your full potential and are aware that our success as an organisation depends on each of our people building strong and challenging careers that they can be proud of. Using our values as our guide, we empower our people to make a difference in every interaction with one another, and in the communities in which we work in.
A role in our People & Culture team is a unique opportunity to use your head, heart and gut! It's a chance to tap into your knowledge, passion and deep experience and be a true influencer - working with our leadership teams to strategically impact our organisation. You’ll collaborate with talented, entrepreneurial professionals, as well as contribute meaningfully to our purpose.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and awesome pension scheme. Plus, a whole host of other soft benefits including amazing offices, a great place to work, development opportunities and a chance to work with some fantastic people – all for a positive cause.
- Closing Date