Specialist, Fund Mobilisation
- UK (London)
- Fund Mobilisation and Philanthropy
- Vacancy Type
- Job Advert Description
Girl Effect are looking for a Fund Mobilisation Specialist to join the team for a 4 month contract. If you are a junior account executive or project coordinator who is interested in a career in fundraising, get in touch!
What you can expect to be involved in:
- Playing a role in building strong investor relationships and account management.
- Supporting the team to win new investment, coordinating proposal processes
- Coordinating major investor accounts including inputting data tracking systems for donor relationships, meetings, activities and learnings that you are is involved in.
- Supporting the team with research and compiling information from multiple sources across the organisation.
- Deliver research and analysis on current and prospective investors to inform the Fund Mobilisation strategy and pipeline.
- Support senior team members as they show up to external moments including providing briefing materials and crafting talking points.
- Support the development of written materials to share with donors including compiling inputs, briefing the creative team and managing the editing process.
You'll need to have:
- Experience in a project coordination or account executive role
- Project coordination skills with proven experience supporting a team to deliver solid results.
- Experience of delivering first class communications through writing, external media and events as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills with an ability to establish insights and recommendations that help to drive strategy and external engagement.
- A collaborative team player with strong organisational skills, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and driving forward projects.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of media, brands and technology; and preferred experience with development programming and/or fundraising.
- Closing Date